Thanks for printing! Don't forget to come back to Resurgens Orthopaedics for fresh articles!
Areas of Expertise
- Orthopaedic Trauma Surgery
- Fracture & Fracture Reconstructive Surgery
- Repair of Slow Healing/Non-Healing Fractures
- Orthopaedic Trauma Fellowship University of California - Davis; Sacramento, California
- AO International Fellow Charité, Humboldt Universität; Berlin, Germany
- American Osteopathic Board of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey; Stratford, New Jersey
- Arizona College of Osteopathic Medicine; Glendale, Arizona
- AO North America Faculty
- Orthopedic Trauma Association (OTA)
- American Academy of Orthopedic Surgeons (AAOS)
- American Osteopathic Academy of Orthopedic Surgeons (AOAOS)
- North Fulton Hospital
- Examiner for the American Osteopathic Board of Orthopaedic Surgery
- Editorial review board, Journal of American Academy of Orthopedic Surgeons (JAAOS)
One of the most personable doctors I have ever met. Always makes sure we understand the procedure and shows xrays before/after so we have a full understanding. Would recommend to anyone.
- Brandon B.
Michael Quackenbush is as talented and thorough as the best trauma surgeons in the country. And I’ve flown to many of them.
- Todd R.