Areas Of Expertise
- Orthopaedic Trauma Surgery
- Fracture & Fracture Reconstructive Surgery
- Repair of Slow Healing/Non-Healing Fractures
- Orthopaedic Trauma Fellowship University of California - Davis; Sacramento, California
- AO International Fellow Charité, Humboldt Universität; Berlin, Germany
- American Osteopathic Board of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey; Stratford, New Jersey
- Arizona College of Osteopathic Medicine; Glendale, Arizona
- AO North America Faculty
- Orthopedic Trauma Association (OTA)
- American Academy of Orthopedic Surgeons (AAOS)
- American Osteopathic Academy of Orthopedic Surgeons (AOAOS)
- North Fulton Hospital
- Examiner for the American Osteopathic Board of Orthopaedic Surgery
- Editorial review board, Journal of American Academy of Orthopedic Surgeons (JAAOS)
Michael Quackenbush is as talented and thorough as the best trauma surgeons in the country. And I’ve flown to many of them.
- Todd R.
One of the most personable doctors I have ever met. Always makes sure we understand the procedure and shows xrays before/after so we have a full understanding. Would recommend to anyone.
- Brandon B.