Areas Of Expertise
- Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- Non-Surgical Spine Care
- Spinal Injections and Electrodiagnostic Medicine
- Musculoskeletal Medicine
- Board Certified Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- Board Certified Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation; Subspecialty-Pain
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital; Philadelphia, Pennsylvania (Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation)
- UMDNJ-New Jersey Medical School; Newark, New Jersey
- American Academy of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- American Society of Interventional Pain Physicians
- American College of Sports Medicine
- American Medical Association
- Georgia Society of Interventional Pain Physicians
- Dr. Finkelstein is double Board Certified in both Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation and Pain Medicine. He has been the team physician for Centennial High School and Alpharetta High School. Since 2010, he has provided medical care for the Matt Ryan Football Clinic. Dr. Finkelstein resides in Alpharetta with his wife Jennifer and two sons. He is a sports enthusiast, both on and off the field, participating in a number of adult basketball and softball leagues as well as ALTA/USTA tennis. For years, he has been involved in Alpharetta youth athletics and recreation coaching children in basketball, baseball and football. He enjoys the outdoors and loves to spend time with his family and Labrador retrievers, Lucy and Maizey.
This orthopedic doctor (and staff) actually care, which is a blessing in this day and time when one is in pain!!! I'm very fortunate to have found him! Dr Finklestein is associated with Resurgens Ortho Group in Cumming, Ga.
- Marshalle S.
Dr. Finkelstein has been great. I read some other reviews and I can say they are so not true. He is very professional and direct about what your injury is. His doesn't do small talk about your kids and stuff. It is about you and your issues. I have been very impressed with his knowledge and efficient run office. Although I hope to not need him after this, He will be my go to for back and neck issues. I recommend him 100%.
- Chris S.