Thanks for printing! Don't forget to come back to Resurgens Orthopaedics for fresh articles!
Areas of Expertise
- Orthopaedic Spine Surgery
- Minimally Invasive Spine Surgery
- Adult Spinal Reconstruction
- Cervical Spine Disorders
- Microdiscectomy/ Scoliosis
- General Orthopaedics/ Fractures
- Orthopaedic Spine Surgery-University of Rochester Medical Center; Rochester, New York
- Board Certified, American Osteopathic Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- Michigan State University-POH Medical Center; Pontiac, Michigan
- University of Health Sciences College of Osteopathic Medicine; Kansas City, Missouri
- American Osteopathic Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- North American Spine Society
- WellStar Cobb Hospital
- WellStar Douglas Hospital
Excellent staff, excellent surgeon. I had back surgery, quite extensive, and have not had a moment of difficulty. I would recommend Dr. Ali Mortazavi highly.
Dr. Mortazavi cares very much about his patients well being. Excellent explanation of my condition and the expectations of the surgery to correct my back issues. After having the surgery, he remains attentive to patients needs. His PA, Curtis, is also knowledgeable and displays the same concerns for the patients well being. Overall great experience and glad I chose Dr. Mortazavi to perform my surgery!
- John M