Areas Of Expertise
- Hand and Upper Extremity Surgery
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hand, Shoulder and Elbow Reconstruction
- New York University, Hospital of Joint Diseases New York, New York
- Board Certified; American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgery
- Orthopaedic Surgery at Northwell Health; New Hyde Park, New York
- Medical College of Georgia; Augusta, Georgia
- American Society for Surgery of the Hand (ASSH)
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons (AAOS)
- East-West Surgery Center
- Wellstar Cobb Hospital
- Wellstar Douglas Hospital
Dr. Starecki and his staff were very friendly and professional. He showed X-rays of my wrist, which was broken, and explained the procedures for fixing it. He answered all of my questions, I never felt rushed during an appointment, and I felt very comfortable with the care he provided.
I went to Resurgens Orthopedic for treatment for carpal tunnel issues. Dr. Starecki handled the surgery and guess what?? No more carpal tunnel problems. Good experience, not much pain and relatively quick recovery. I would definitely recommend Dr. Starecki to be your doctor for anyone with carpal tunnel pains.
- Joe R.