Thanks for printing! Don't forget to come back to Resurgens Orthopaedics for fresh articles!
Areas of Expertise
- Hand and Upper Extremity Surgery
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hand, Shoulder and Elbow Reconstruction
- New York University, Hospital of Joint Diseases New York, New York
- Board Eligible American Board of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- Orthopaedic Surgery at Northwell Health; New Hyde Park, New York
- Medical College of Georgia; Augusta, Georgia
- American Society for Surgery of the Hand (ASSH)
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons (AAOS)
- East-West Surgery Center
- Wellstar Cobb Hospital
- Wellstar Douglas Hospital
- Dr. Starecki attended Emory University as an undergrad and received his medical degree from the Medical College of Georgia. He then went on to New York for his Orthopaedic training. Finally, he completed a fellowship in Hand and Upper Extremity at New York University’s Hospital for Joint Disease prior to returning to Atlanta. He is joined here by his wife, Liza, and two children Max and Luna.
Dr. Starecki and his staff were very friendly and professional. He showed X-rays of my wrist, which was broken, and explained the procedures for fixing it. He answered all of my questions, I never felt rushed during an appointment, and I felt very comfortable with the care he provided.
I went to Resurgens Orthopedic for treatment for carpal tunnel issues. Dr. Starecki handled the surgery and guess what?? No more carpal tunnel problems. Good experience, not much pain and relatively quick recovery. I would definitely recommend Dr. Starecki to be your doctor for anyone with carpal tunnel pains.
- Joe R.