Thanks for printing! Don't forget to come back to Resurgens Orthopaedics for fresh articles!
Areas of Expertise
- Sports Medicine
- Arthroscopic and Reconstructive Surgery of the Shoulder and Knee
- General Orthopaedics
- Cartilage Restoration
- Sports Medicine and Arthroscopy; University of Cincinnati, Wellington Orthopaedics, Mercy Hospital Anderson; Cincinnati, Ohio
- Certified, American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery
- Ochsner Health System; New Orleans, Louisiana
- Emory University School of Medicine; Atlanta, Georgia
- Fellow, American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- Arthroscopy Association of North America
- American Orthopaedic Society for Sports Medicine
- American Medical Association
- Louisiana Orthopaedic Association
- Louisiana State Medical Society
- Piedmont Fayette Hospital
- Spalding Regional Hospital
- Piedmont Henry Hospital
- Undergraduate: Georgetown University; Washington, D.C.
- Associate Team Physician, Cincinnati Bengals, 2006-07
- Associate Team Physician, University of Cincinnati Bearcats, 2006-07 Associate Team Physician, Western and Southern Financial Group (Men's and Women's), ATP tennis tour, Cincinnati, OH 2006-07
- Associate Physician, Cincinnati Ballet Company, 2006-2007
Areas of Interest
Dr. Bush has great bed side manner and listened to me. I have recommended Dr. Bush to all my family and friends.
What an experience! Very patient and personable. Did not at all feel rushed. Felt as if he genuinely cared about my recovery.