Areas Of Expertise
- Surgery of the Hand and Upper Extremity
- Occupational Injuries
- Vanderbilt University; Hand and Upper Extremity Fellowship
- Board Certified, American Board of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery Subspecialty Certificate in Surgery of the Hand (formerly CAQ Hand)
- Orthopaedic Surgery, Mount Carmel Medical Center; Columbus, OH
- University of Louisville School of Medicine; Louisville, KY
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- Medical Association of Georgia
- North Fulton Hospital
- Emory Johns Creek Hospital
- St. Joseph's Hospital
- Roswell Surgery Center
- Vanderbilt University; Nashville, TN
I have been a patient of Dr. Mowbray’s for almost 10 years. He had performed two surgeries on my hands in the past and I am having #3 next week. Besides being the excellent physician/surgeon that he is, he also cares about his patients and is thorough in his explanations and takes time to answer all my questions and concerns. His staff is also pleasant and the office is always meticulously clean and comfortable! I highly recommend Dr. Mowbray if you have hand/wrist/arm issues!!
- Nelma P
THE ULTIMATE PEACE OF MIND! After becoming concerned about swelling in my injured hand, I decided to follow up with Dr. Mowbray (hand specialist), at Resurgens. I was able to get an immediate "same day" appointment. When I arrived, I had already downloaded and completed the necessary paperwork so I had a very short wait. Dr. Mowbray has a very easy manner about him, does a great job of educating about wound care and is very thorough. X-rays were taken to determine the full extent of the injury, an additional stitch was removed to relieve pressure, my meds were adjusted, I received specific instruction on hand exercises and I was given a splint to provide additional support. Later that night, I noticed a significant decrease in the swelling while the mobility in my fingers had significantly increased. YES! I was elated because this means that the healing process is on target and I will likely avoid further intervention. The best decision I could have made was to follow up as soon as possible. During my entire visit, the staff in this office was very professional, pleasant and efficient. I highly recommend Dr. Mowbray and his staff if you are ever in need of a hand and arm specialist.
- Madelyn A.