Thanks for printing! Don't forget to come back to Resurgens Orthopaedics for fresh articles!
Areas of Expertise
- Adult reconstruction of the foot and ankle
- Total Ankle Replacement
- Foot and Ankle Arthritis
- Bunion Surgery
- Sports Medicine
- Foot and Ankle Surgery, Andrews Institute for Orthopaedics & Sports Medicine; Gulf Breeze, FL
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery Board Eligible
Meet Dr. Michael Clark
- Atlanta Medical Center; Atlanta, GA
- Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center School of Medicine; Lubbock, TX
- American Orthopaedic Foot and Ankle Society
- Emory Saint Joseph’s Hospital
Dr. Clark and his wonderful team are amazing. I was really nervous about my condition and they put my mind at ease. Dr. Clark's bedside manner is amazing. He actually listens and takes time with me. It truly is rare nowadays.
- Donna Zangaro
I am a rather unique patient as I do not have normal feeling in my extremities. I presented to Dr Clark with a toe that had been injured and swollen for about 10 days. After an MRI it was determined I had shattered the bones in my toe. Dr Clark had me in surgery within 48 hours and was very transparent throughout the process. He is personable and caring I would recommend him for any podiatry needs.
- Sue A.