Thanks for printing! Don't forget to come back to Resurgens Orthopaedics for fresh articles!
Areas of Expertise
- Surgery of the Hand and Upper Extremity
- Kleinert Institute of Hand and Microsurgery; Louisville, Kentucky
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery
- Certificate of Added Qualifications in Hand Surgery
- University of Maryland; Baltimore, Maryland
- University of Maryland School of Medicine; Baltimore, Maryland
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- American Society for Surgery of the Hand
- Medical Association of Georgia
- Medical Association of Atlanta
- Cobb County Medical Society
- North Fulton Hospital
- Northside Hospital
- St. Joseph's Hospital
- Children's Healthcare of Atlanta
THE BEST SURGEON HANDS DOWN! I had a rollover accident while driving a concrete truck. Worker's Comp was paying my medical bills and if you've dealt with worker's comp before, you know how they like to rush the recovery and cut you off financially. Mark McBride took his time to listen, he was compassionate and understanding. My arm was severely hurt and he really does work miracles. I highly recommended him!
Dr. McBride is calm and explains everything clearly. I was upset about my wrist fracture but confident that he could fix my wrist. Surgery went well. Healing has been right on schedule. I would highly recommend him.