Thanks for printing! Don't forget to come back to Resurgens Orthopaedics for fresh articles!
Areas of Expertise
- Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
- Non-Operative Spine Care
- Interventional Spine Injection Procedures
- Electrodiagnostics/Nerve Conduction Studies
- Georgia Pain Physicians, P.C., Marietta, Georgia (Selective Spine Injections and Non-operative Spine Care)
- Board Certified in Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- The Graduate Hospital, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania (Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation)
- Louisiana State University Medical Center, New Orleans, Louisiana
- American Academy of Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
- Physiatric Association of Spine, Sports, and Occupational Medicine
- St. Joseph's Hospital
- Northside Hospital
- 2015: Voted Best Orthopedist BestSelf Magazine
- 2013: Featured on Cover of BestSelf Magazine May 2013
Dr. Krystal Chambers is an exceptional physician; thorough, knowledgeable, excellent communicator, patient. I would return to her in future should I even need further orthopedic care, and recommend her. Very happy with my treatment at Resurgens, and with all the staff there.
Dr. Chambers is an exceptional physician. She has treated my spine problems for several years, and I would not see any other doctor. She is very knowledgeable about the spine, and she has a great "bedside manner." She is soft-spoken, looks you in the eye when she speaks, and makes sure that any and all questions you may have are answered before you leave. Her staff is friendly and helpful. I love Resurgens and Dr. Chambers!