Thanks for printing! Don't forget to come back to Resurgens Orthopaedics for fresh articles!
Areas of Expertise
- Surgery of the Hand and Upper Extremity
- Mandarin Chinese
- Conversational Spanish
- Hand Surgery Fellowship, University of Utah Hospital; Salt Lake City, Utah
- Board Certified, American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery
- Certificate of Added Qualification in Surgery of the Hand
- University of Michigan Health Systems; Ann Arbor, Michigan
- University of Illinois at Chicago - College of Medicine; Rockford, Illinois
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- American Society for Surgery of the Hand
- American Association for Hand Surgery
- Ruth Jackson Orthopaedic Society
- Alpha Omega Alpha Honor Medical Society
- Rockdale Medical Center
- Master of Science in Biology, University of Illinois; Urbana-Champaign, Illinois
Dr. Tan made me feel comfortable with her confidence before our procedure. She's great!! I Love the end result. Highly recommended.
The office staff was polite and helpful. Dr. Tan knew what she was talking about, and spent a long time explaining my condition to me. Even gave me alot of written information about my problem. She made me feel very comfortable (I'm usually anxious around doctors), and that she would take good care of me. I liked her a lot because she's so smart and compassionate. I would certainly recommend her to anyone who needs to see a hand and upper extremity surgeon for sure.
- Judy M