Areas Of Expertise
- Adult Reconstruction of the Foot & Ankle
- Sports Medicine of the Foot & Ankle
- Total Ankle Replacement
- Ballet Dancer Injuries
- General Orthopaedics
- Diabetic Feet
- Hospital for Special Surgery – St. Luke’s; New York, New York
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery
- Harvard Combined Orthopaedic Program; Boston, Massachusetts
- Harvard Medical School; Boston, Massachusetts
- American Foot & Ankle Society
- Atlanta Orthopaedic Society
- Atlanta Medical Association
- Emory Crawford Long Hospital
- St. Joseph's Hospital
- International and Local Lecturer
- Featured speaker on CNN, ABC, CBS WSB Health Hotline; Quoted in print media articles including Ladies Home Journal, Atlanta Journal Constitution and the International Foot & Ankle Journal. Devotes personal time to speak to schools, churches and community organizations on personal growth, empowerment and the importance of spirituality in our daily lives.
- 2018 Top Doctors in Orthopaedic Surgery, Atlanta Magazine
- 2017 Top Doctors in Orthopaedic Surgery, Atlanta Magazine
- 2016 Top Doctors in Orthopaedic Surgery, Atlanta Magazine
- 2015 Top Doctors in Orthopaedic Surgery, Atlanta Magazine
- 2015 Top Regional Doctors in Orthopaedic Surgery, Castle Connelly
- 2014 Top Doc in Orthopaedic Surgery, Atlanta Magazine
- 2014 Top Regional Doctors in Orthopaedic Surgery, Castle Connelly
- 2013 Top Doctors in Orthopaedic Surgery; Atlanta Magazine
- 2012 Top Doctors in Orthopaedic Surgery; Atlanta Magazine
- 2011 Top Doc in Orthopedic Surgery; Atlanta Magazine
- 2010-2011-2012 Top Doctors in Orthopaedic Surgery; U.S. News & World Report
- 2008 Top Doctor of America; Black Enterprise Magazine
- Former Doctor of Atlanta Ballet
Patient Walks into her Fifty Year Class ReunionRead the Full Story
Chris Callahan, 61, Finishes Advanced 142 Mile Mountain Biking Trail After Two Major Surgeries at ResurgensRead the Full Story
Back to winning championships after Achilles tearRead the Full Story
Dr. Erroll Bailey is nothing short of a magaician. I was having trouble walking because of what my PCP said was gout. Dr. Bailey took x-rays and did a exam which he figured out I was suffering from turf toe. I went from totally miserable to being able to walk again. He and his staff did a great job and I am very thankful for them. I am back to playing sports and having a normal daily life. Thanks Dr. B!!!
- John C.
Dr. Bailey fixed my "Frankenfoot" (bunion and hammertoes) that had bothered me since my teens! The pain had become so bad that it interfered with everything. I cant believe I have a normal looking, functioned foot..why did I wait so long? I normally see him at Emory Midtown, and it's easy in and out. John and Nele (his PAs) are great too. All very responsive to call, emails, endless questions. The surgeons, the staff, the billing folks, the facilities...all have been wonderful! I'm hope I'm done with ortho stuff, at least for a long while, but if something else needs fixing, Resurgens would be my first call.
- Jessica L.