Thanks for printing! Don't forget to come back to Resurgens Orthopaedics for fresh articles!
Areas of Expertise
- Total Joint Replacement
- Adult Reconstructive Surgery
- Anterior Approach Total Hip Replacement
- Partial Knee Replacement
- Knee Arthroscopy
- Otto E. Aufranc Fellowship in Adult Reconstructive Surgery, New England Baptist Hospital; Boston, Massachusetts
- Board Certified, American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery
- Drexel University College of Medicine, Orthopaedic Surgery; Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey, New Jersey Medical School; Newark, New Jersey
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons (AAOS)
- American Association of Hip and Knee Surgeons (AAHKS)
- Georgia Orthopaedic Society
- St. Joseph’s Hospital
- Northside Hospital
- Orthopaedic Surgery Section Chief, Emory-St. Joseph’s Hospital, 2017-Present
- Arthritis Foundation Leadership Council, 2012-Present
Areas of Interest
- Arthritis Foundation – Leadership Council Member – 2012-Present
Patient Education Videos
“Dr. Peretz and the other Resurgens doctors are truly wonderful”
Phipps Plaza Santa returns to Resurgens Orthopaedics for Total Knee Arthroplasty
You might not recognize the name Johnny Hammond, but when he’s dressed up in a red suit and hat, you’re sure to recognize his face. For nearly eight years, children from across Georgia have traveled to Atlanta to share their Christmas wishes with Hammond as the Phipps Plaza Santa Claus. Last year, a debilitating spinal condition called spinal stenosis almost took Hammond out of the Christmas game. Lucky for him, and the children of Georgia, Resurgens Orthopaedics surgeon Dr. Paul Jeffords was able to perform a lumbar laminectomy to correct the problem. Check out the full story... Continue Reading
Glenn Sikes & Jarrett Freeland
Advances in technology in implants can be life-changing!
3D technology offers alternative for knee replacement patients
For the past two weeks, Olympic fans have watched some of the best athletes in the world navigate treacherous jumps and speed on the slopes of South Korea. For some, just watching skiers is enough to make our knees hurt. There are more than 600,000 knee replacements performed every year, according to the Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality. Advances in technology in implants can be life-changing, according to longtime athlete Glenn Sikes. "I pretty much had knee problems even through high school. I didn't have my surgery until I got to college," Sikes said. Ten years later, torn cartilage required more frequent surgeries on Sikes' knees. The... Continue Reading
Dr. Jeff Peretz and his team have been awesome! They are professional, friendly and attentive. Dr. Peretz spent a lot of time with us during the initial consultation for a total knee replacement and was very thorough in detailing his pre op and post op instructions! The surgery went exactly as planned and so did the recovery. Amazing improvement in range of motion and mobility. His team was supportive and responsive to phone calls. Highly recommend Dr. Jeff Peretz for Total knee replacement!
What I love about Dr. Peretz is his ability to make you feel comfortable and he really listens to you. I’ve gone to others orthopedic surgeon and their first thought is to operate. Dr. Peretz reviews ALL options.