Thanks for printing! Don't forget to come back to Resurgens Orthopaedics for fresh articles!
Areas of Expertise
- Arthroscopic & Reconstruction of the Shoulder and Knee
- Arthroscopy of the Hip, Knee, and Shoulder
- Sports Medicine
- General Orthopaedics
- Sports Medicine and Shoulder Surgery Fellowship; University of Colorado-Denver; Boulder, Colorado
- Board Certified; American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgery
- Medical University of South Carolina; Charleston, South Carolina
- Medical College of Georgia; Augusta, Georgia
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- The American Orthopaedic Society for Sports Medicine
- Arthroscopy Association of North America
- DeKalb Medical Center
- Eastside Medical Center
- University of Georgia; Athens, Georgia
Dr. Traub performed three surgeries that were the result of a work-related fall. I cannot compliment him more highly -- he is a skilled surgeon who has a superior bedside manner! He listened to my concerns, answered my questions, and never made me feel rushed during my many office visits. I trust him implicitly. The office staff in the Decatur office, where I usually saw him, is equally caring.
Saw Dr. Traub for a knee problem. When the conservative treatment didn't work, I was scheduled for a MRI and then arthroscopic surgery within 3 weeks. Dr. Traub and his staff take the time to explain the problem and the solution. I have never had to wait longer then 10 minutes in the outer or inner office. I love that the PT is down the hall. Great continuity of care.
- Jacquie A.
Dr. Traub is not only highly skilled in his profession, he is caring, compassionate and as nice as he is handsome:-) He provides detailed explanations during pre/post-operative visits/procedures. I had a large meniscus tear repaired. My speedy recovery not only shocked "me," but my family and friends, as well!! I only used crutches the day of surgery and the next. 2 weeks post-surgery, 2 visits to the PT, I regained full range of motion in my knee and was able to resume my 30 minute walks.
- Mary N.