Thanks for printing! Don't forget to come back to Resurgens Orthopaedics for fresh articles!
Areas of Expertise
- Complex Reconstructive Spine Surgery
- Minimally Invasive Spine Surgery
- Cervical Spine Surgery
- Artificial Disc Replacement
- Orthopaedic Spine Surgery-OrthoCarolina Spine Center; Charlotte, North Carolina
- Board Certified, Orthopaedic Surgery - American Osteopathic Academy of Orthopaedics
- Orthopaedic Surgery; University of Medicine & Dentistry of New Jersey; Stratford, New Jersey
- Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine; Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- Atlanta Spine Society
- AO Spine
- North American Spine Society
- American Osteopathic Academy of Orthopaedics
- American Osteopathic Association
- Georgia Osteopathic Medical Association
- Atlanta Orthopaedic Society
- Medical Association of Georgia
- Emory Johns Creek Hospital
- North Fulton Hospital
- Northside Forsyth Hospital
Areas of Interest
- Chief of Orthopaedic Surgery at Emory Johns Creek Hospital
Dr. Velez is always compassionate and patient. I trust him totally with my medical needs. He has helped me tremendously from my pre-op visits through my surgery and post-op. His office cannot be nicer either. They are a wonderful group of individuals who go beyond courtesy and friendliness.
- Agnes H.
Dr. Velez is a pro's pro. He keeps his patients informed throughout the entire process. I had 3 discs replaced and it couldn't have gone any better. It was supposed to be a fairly routine surgery, but once he saw my condition is was far worse than he thought. He made me feel like I was the only patient he had. That is a rarity in my experiences. I'd recommend him to anyone.
- Jeff L