Thanks for printing! Don't forget to come back to Resurgens Orthopaedics for fresh articles!
Areas of Expertise
- Surgery of the Hand and Upper Extremity
- Hand and Microsurgery; University of Alabama, Birmingham Medical Center; Birmingham, Alabama
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- Certificate of Added Qualification in Hand Surgery
- New York University; New York, New York
- New York University School of Medicine; New York, New York
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- Georgia Society for Surgery of the Hand
- Georgia Medical Society
- Wellstar Kennestone Hospital
Dr. Jonas is the best. He explains every option and every step clearly in terms non medical people can understand. He made my ugly and very painful finger straight and pain free! His staff is excellent. The wait is never long in the office and everyone is friendly and helpful. He is excellent and you will not be sorry if you make an appointment with him!
I visited Dr. Jonas to discover I had a seriously fractured scaphoid in my right wrist. After giving me all my options to correct this condition I chose to have Dr. Jonas remove and reshape the bone and a screw was inserted. I was extremely pleased with Dr. Jonas as well as everyone at the office I have dealt with. I would highly recommend Dr. Jonas to anyone in need of similar services. Approximately 10 years ago Dr. Jonas repaired a similar bone in my left wrist. Great results on both!