Thanks for printing! Don't forget to come back to Resurgens Orthopaedics for fresh articles!
Areas of Expertise
- Sports Medicine
- Arthroscopic Surgery
- General Orthopaedics
- Anterior Approach Total Hip Replacement
- Board Certified, American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery
- University of Illinois at Chicago Medical Center; Chicago, Illinois
- Emory University School of Medicine; Atlanta, Georgia
- Academy of Orthopaedics
- Georgia Orthopaedic Society
- Piedmont Henry Hospital
- Piedmont Fayette Hospital
- Spalding Regional Hospital
- Resurgens Board of Directors
Dr. Cahoon performed a total left hip replacement surgery on me Nov. 14, 2016 and my life is forever changed. I am no longer in pain as a matter of fact I didn't feel any pain the day after surgery because I was up and walking with a walker of course. Dr. Cahoon and the staff at Piedmont Henry made me feel so relaxed before and after my surgery. He was so kind and attentive to make sure I was ok. I would refer him to anybody that need joint replacement surgery.
First visit and I am sold! This visit was informative and satisfying. Dr. Cahoon was very friendly, knowledgeable of my condition and took time out to educate me on my condition, by demonstrating with the model knee in his office. He was not eager to take me under the "knife"(surgery) suggested alternative possibilities. I left the visit happy, encouraged, informed and at Peace.