Areas Of Expertise
- Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- Non-Operative Spine Care
- Musculoskeletal Medicine
- Electrodiagnostic Medicine
- Board Certified, American Board Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- Emory University; Atlanta, Georgia
- Lousiana State University Medical Center; New Orleans, Louisiana
- North American Spine Society
- Northwest Georgia Surgery Center
- Dr. Perez is married and has two energetic boys and she enjoys boating, wakesurfing and watching her sons play lacrosse.
- 2015 Top Doc in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation; Lifestyles Magazine
- 2013 Top Doc in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation; Lifestyles Magazine
- 2012 Top Doc in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Lifestyles Magazine
- 2011 Top Doc in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Lifestyles Magazine
- Chief Resident, Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Emory University; Atlanta, Georgia
No Time for Sitting Around the House After Innovative Treatment for Back InjuryRead the Full Story
William Charles Chase
Very professional place. They actually treat you like a human, not a dollar sign. Very glad I made the choice to see Dr. Perez and then Kenin in Physical Therapy, very nice and easy to talk to.
- Chad R.
I've been a patient for 12 years, and have a wonderful relationship with the M.A.'s and Dr. Perez. My trust in her knowledge and experience is unwavering!. Everyone is entitled to their opinion, regarding their Dr.'s care, and this is mine!
- L. Miller