Thanks for printing! Don't forget to come back to Resurgens Orthopaedics for fresh articles!
Areas of Expertise
- Sports Medicine
- Knee and Shoulder
- Massachusetts General Hospital and Harvard Medical School (Sports Medicine)
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery
- The Hospital for Special Surgery
- Cornell University Medical College
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- American College of Surgeons
- American Orthopaedic Society for Sports Medicine
- American Shoulder and Elbow Surgeons
- Arthroscopy Association of North America
- Georgia Orthopaedic Society
- Atlanta Orthopaedic Society
- Saint Joseph's Hospital
- Northside Hospital
- Team Physician Georgia Institute of Technology Athletics Director of Orthopaedics, Olympic Village, 1996 Olympic
"They've got great people at Resurgens, from the doctors to the P.A.s to the nurses."
Resurgens Orthopaedics Patient Is 'Bionic Man' Following Four Successful Surgeries
Canton's Robert Dawson Praises Resurgens Doctors For 'The Best Care I Could Ever Have Expected' Calling himself a "bionic man," Bob Dawson says he needs physician-issued cards to allow him and his metal knees through airport security checks. But the range of motion in his shoulder is much better than he ever expected, and all his joint replacements are working well. Mr. Dawson, 70, can't say enough good things about the doctors at Resurgens, who have performed four surgeries on him over the past several years. First it was spine surgery in the mid-1990s, then his left knee replacement in 2006, followed by his right knee replacement in 2008. Then,... Continue Reading
Dr. Miller replaced both my shoulders, the left one in 2015 and right one in 2017. After every effort was made to alleviate my pain, which was substantial, Dr. Miller decided replacement was in order. Right after each surgery I was amazed at how little pain I had. Being a retired RN I remembered how painful these surgeries were. Frankly, I hardly had any discomfort with either shoulder. After a course of P.T. my range of motion is normal.
I have used Dr. Miller twice in the past, and since he has a reputation as the best shoulder surgeon in North Atlanta, I scheduled my reverse shoulder replacement surgery with him. He has assembled a great team of specialists. I found them to be experienced, friendly, caring and very helpful. His PA, Pete, has been his side-kick for many years and his experience was obvious. My shoulder is now pain free. Would I do it again? My answer is yes.