Areas Of Expertise
- Non-operative Spine Care
- Interventional Spine Injections
- Electrodiagnostic Medicine
- Hughston Clinic (Sports Medicine); Columbus, Georgia
- Board Certified Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- Board Certified Electrodiagnostic Medicine
- Columbia-Presbyterian Medical Center (Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation); New York, New York
- University of California-Irvine/California College of Medicine
- American Academy of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- American Academy of Pain Medicine
- American College of Sports Medicine
- American Society of Interventional Pain Physicians
- International Spine Intervention Society
- North American Spine Society
- St. Joseph's Hospital
- Resurgens Orthopaedics Physician Named “Best Orthopedist” by Best Self Magazine
- Assistant Clinical Professor Emory School of Medicine - Department of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- 2006 - The Robert L. Bennett, M.D. Award for Teaching Excellence - Department of Rehabilitation Medicine, Emory University School of Medicine
Dr Sloan takes the time to explain fully what he is doing. Excellent at identifying problem. Very professional.
- Harvey M.
If I could give him a 10 , I absolutely would! Have had excellent results with his treatment plan.