Thanks for printing! Don't forget to come back to Resurgens Orthopaedics for fresh articles!
Areas of Expertise
- Hip and Knee Replacement
- Outpatient Hip and Knee Replacement
- Hip & Knee Adult Reconstruction St. Vincent Infirmary
- University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences; Little Rock, AR
- Board Certified, American Osteopathic Board of Orthopedic Surgeons
- Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine Affiliated Hospitals; Philadelphia, PA
- Nova Southeastern University; Ft. Lauderdale, FL
- American Association of Hip and Knee Surgeons
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeon
- American Osteopathic Academy of Orthopedics
- Medical Association of Georgia
- Medical Association of Atlanta
- North Fulton Hospital
- Northside Hospital Forsyth
- Chief of Adult Reconstruction WellStar North Fulton Total Joint Program
I had total knee replacement surgery on May 30,2018. Dr. Matthew Levine was my surgeon. Dr. Levine made sure I understood the process and what to expect throughout recovery. Within 2 weeks I was walking 2 1/2 miles a day. By 4 weeks I was walking 5 miles a day. At the end of 5 weeks I was back in the pool doing water aerobics. Many people ask who my surgeon was because they know people who have never completely recovered. My point here is follow Dr.'s orders and Dr. Levine is the BEST!!!
Dr. Levine performed excellent surgery on me. He was very thorough in describing what to expect during all phases of the procedure from pre-op through post surgical procedures. His staff is very supportive and works hard to make sure all your needs are met.