Thanks for printing! Don't forget to come back to Resurgens Orthopaedics for fresh articles!
Whether it's getting back to work, playing with your kids, or just being comfortable again, our patients are our first priority & we love sharing their stories!
See how they Reach For More!
Reach For More
Join Us! We've been voted TOP WORK PLACE
by the AJC for 7 consecutive years!
GREAT benefits that include
• 4 Weeks of Paid Time Off (which increases with years of service)
• 401k with Company Match
• Profit sharing
• Medical, Dental, Vision
• Flexible Spending Accounts
• Paid Holidays
• Employee and Dependent Life Insurance
• Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance
• Short and Long Term Disability
• Educational Assistance
• And more!
We make patients our HIGHEST priority
Resurgens Orthopaedics provides excellent, innovative, patient‐focused and
comprehensive orthopaedic care to the greater Atlanta community.
• We treat patients and family members with respect and dignity while promoting the health and well being of all patients who seek care at Resurgens.
• We show genuine concern for patients and their families.
• We strive for positive patient interactions and communication.
• We value our patients’ time and provide prompt service, keeping patients informed of any unexpected delays
• We seek to confirm patient understanding and ensure that all needs have been met before the encounter is completed
Employees are THE foundation!
The employees of Resurgens Orthopaedics are the integral part of our diverse and expansive community that includes physicians, nurses, medical assistants, non-clinical healthcare professionals, and support staff.
The Resurgens employee community fosters a culture that creates a great environment to have your friends and family treated for their musculoskeletal needs and also for making it such a great place to work and practice!
By working at Resurgens, you'll get the opportunity to make a difference in someone's life and make your community a healthier place for you and your family.
Giving BACK to the community
At Resurgens, we work with enough kids to realize that play is essential "therapy" to help young people grow stronger and healthier. Every child needs outdoor physical play. But some of the children who need it most, kids with disabilities, miss out because they simply don't have suitable facilities. Everyone needs a place to play. We help level the playing field for kids with disabilities.
We raise money for our projects throughout the year with donations from our employees, physicians, patients, family, friends and business associates. Our commitment is to build at least one new "all abilities" play facility annually.
The policy of Resurgens is to provide equal opportunity to all of our employees and applicants for employment in our smoke free, drug free environment. All offers of employment are followed by testing for controlled substance. Job offers will be rescinded from candidates for employment who test positive for controlled substance.