Thanks for printing! Don't forget to come back to Resurgens Orthopaedics for fresh articles!
Areas of Expertise
- Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
- Non-operative Spine Care
- Spinal Injections
- Emory University School of Medicine; Atlanta, GA
- Board Certified, American Board of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- Emory University School Of Medicine; Atlanta, Georgia (Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation)
- Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine; Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- American Academy of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- Association of Academic Physiatrists
- Physiatric Association of Spine
- American Association of Neuromuscular and Electrodiagnostic Medicine
- American Medical Association
- World Spine Society
- North American Spine Society
- American Osteopathic College of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- Emory Johns Creek Hospital
- Northside Forsyth Hospital
Dr. WIllett, is very personable and has helped me with my myofascial trigger points.
- Chris S.
Dr. Willett was cordial, knowledgeable, and took the time to make sure all my questions were answered.