Thanks for printing! Don't forget to come back to Resurgens Orthopaedics for fresh articles!
Areas of Expertise
- Minimally Invasive Spine Surgery
- Reconstructive Spine Surgery
- Cervical & Lumbar Spine Surgery
- Artificial Disc Replacement
- Board Eligible, American Osteopathic Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
Meet Dr. Christopher S. Blanchard
- Doctors Hospital; Columbus, Ohio
- Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine; Suwannee, Georgia
- American Osteopathic Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- Medical Association of Georgia
- North American Spine Society
- Northside Hospital Forsyth
- Dr. Blanchard is married to his wonderful wife, Rachel, who is also a physician. They have two sons. He is originally from Columbus, Georgia. In his free time, he is usually found playing with his two boys and spending time with his family. He also enjoys cooking, traveling, hiking, running, and competing in triathlons.
It is my pleasure to give the highest recommendation for Dr. Blanchard! The five stars in each category only tell part of the story; he is also a most caring doctor, even visiting me in the hospital over the weekend . Of course, the ultimate recommendation is for Dr. Blanchard's excellent work! My lumbar fusion eliminated decades of debilitating back pain. I trust him completely for any future spine issues. His resource manager is also wonderful at coordinating and explaining information.
I just can't say enough about Resurgens and Dr. Chris Blanchard. I have had moderate to severe pain in my neck, shoulders, and right arm for many years. Dr. Blanchard did ACDF for me on 2 levels 10 days ago, and I feel better than I have in 20 years! I'm essentially pain free! Dr. Blanchard is caring, patient, and professional - I would highly recommend him!
- Tina B.