Areas Of Expertise
- Minimally Invasive Spine Surgery
- Reconstructive Spine Surgery
- Cervical & Lumbar Spine Surgery
- Artificial Disc Replacement
- Board Eligible, American Osteopathic Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
Meet Dr. Christopher S. Blanchard
- Doctors Hospital; Columbus, Ohio
- Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine; Suwannee, Georgia
- American Osteopathic Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- Medical Association of Georgia
- North American Spine Society
- Northside Hospital Forsyth
It is my pleasure to give the highest recommendation for Dr. Blanchard! The five stars in each category only tell part of the story; he is also a most caring doctor, even visiting me in the hospital over the weekend . Of course, the ultimate recommendation is for Dr. Blanchard's excellent work! My lumbar fusion eliminated decades of debilitating back pain. I trust him completely for any future spine issues. His resource manager is also wonderful at coordinating and explaining information.
I just can't say enough about Resurgens and Dr. Chris Blanchard. I have had moderate to severe pain in my neck, shoulders, and right arm for many years. Dr. Blanchard did ACDF for me on 2 levels 10 days ago, and I feel better than I have in 20 years! I'm essentially pain free! Dr. Blanchard is caring, patient, and professional - I would highly recommend him!
- Tina B.