Thanks for printing! Don't forget to come back to Resurgens Orthopaedics for fresh articles!
Areas of Expertise
- Total Joint Replacement
- Knee & Shoulder Reconstruction
- Sports Medicine
- Arthroscopic Surgery
- General Orthopedics
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery
- State University of New York; Syracuse, New York
- New York University School of Medicine; New York, New York
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- The Medical Association of Georgia Doctors for Patient Care
- Wellstar Kennestone Hospital
The best doctor I have ever had. Doc rebuilt my ankle after basketball injury at 46 years old in 2012. Ran a half marathon 6 months after pins, plate and screws. Just recently has two meniscus tears repaired. Dr McQusil is an excellent doctor and a great person. I would not think of allowing another doctor to handle my sports injuries or any other related issues. Dr. McQusil is the best.
- Donald F.
Great, friendly staff. Everyone there is so helpful and caring. Dr. McQuail and his team are out of this world wonderful. So glad I ended up here for my surgery and rehab.
- Amanda G.