Areas Of Expertise
- General Orthopaedics
- Sports Medicine
- Trauma and Fracture Care
- Arthroscopic Surgery
- Joint Replacement
- Foot & Ankle Surgery
- Board Certified, American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery
Meet Dr. Doug Widener
- Madigan Army Medical Center, Fort Lewis, WA
- Medical College of Georgia; Augusta, GA
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- Medical Association of Georgia
- Georgia Orthopaedic Society
- Northside Cherokee Hospital
A most excellent, competent professional with superb doctor/patient relationship. Good humor, kept us at ease and reassured during the entire process, diagnosis, surgery, rehab. Thankful to know Dr. Widener.
Dr. Widener exceeded my expectations! I have a horrible phobia of needles but he was very kind and gentle. Exceptional bedside manor and very knowledgeable! I’m very pleased to find a good surgeon who could identify the problem and fix it. He’s an incredibly competent Surgeon and would not hesitate to recommend him to anyone of all ages! He has an excellent reputation built up in our community for good reason.
- Claire P.