Areas Of Expertise
- Arthroscopic and Reconstructive Surgery of the Shoulder, Elbow and Knee
- Sports Medicine
- General Orthopaedics
- Mississippi Sports Medicine & Orthopaedic Center; Jackson, Mississippi
- Certified, American Board of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- Certified, Orthopaedic Sports Medicine, American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery
- New York University Hospital for Joint Diseases; New York, New York
- Emory University School of Medicine; Atlanta, Georgia
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- Arthroscopy Association of North America
- American Orthopaedic Society of Sports Medicine
- Emory Johns Creek Hospital
- Roswell Surgery Center
- 2020 Top Orthopaedic Surgeon - Georgia Magazine
- Chief of Orthopaedics, Emory Johns Creek Hospital
- Associate Team Physician, New York Mets MLB 2003-2004
- Team Physician, Mississippi Valley State Delta Devils 2006-2007
- Associate Physician, Alvin Ailey Dance Theater New York, 2004
- Author of multiple textbook chapters involving shoulder and elbow injuries
- Born in Los Angeles, CA, Dr. Sami Khan grew up in Atlanta and considers it home. He is married to an Emergency Medicine Physician; they have four wonderful children. Dr. Khan loves to play basketball, is a diehard Los Angeles Lakers fan and is extremely competitive when it comes to sports. He has extensive experience treating shoulder and knee injuries as well as taking care of athletes at the professional, college and high school level.
Johns Creek Wheelchair Athlete Praises Dr. Sami Khan for Innovative, Exceptional TreatmentRead the Full Story
James “Jimbo” Boyd
14-year-old Resurgens Orthopaedics Patient Pitches in National Softball TournamentRead the Full Story
Dacula High School Sophomore Xavier Okoro Plays in Youth Basketball of America National Championships After Recovering From Torn ACLRead the Full Story
Dr. Khan, he is the most amazing doctor i have ever met because he has given me a second life to live by doing my ankle surgery and motivated me to stand on my feet again.
I am very pleased with the services that I received from Dr. Khan. He has a comforting and reassuring bedside manner. An occupational injury caused me severe pain for months and a questionable return to work. With his assistance I'm improving and on the right path. Thanks Dr. Khan!
- Darlene D.