Areas Of Expertise
- Shoulder and Elbow Surgery
- Knee Surgery
- Sports Medicine
- General Orthopaedics
- Shoulder and Elbow Surgery, University of Southern California; Los Angeles, California
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery
- Subspecialty Certificate in Orthopaedic Sports Medicine
- Emory University Hospital; Atlanta, Georgia
- Vanderbilt University School of Medicine; Nashville, Tennessee
- Orthopaedic Trauma Association
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- Society of Military Orthopaedic Surgeons
- Kelly Orthopaedic Society
- Stanford Alumni Association
- St. Joseph's Hospital
- Northside Hospital
- 2018 Top Doctors in Orthopaedic Surgery, Atlanta Magazine
- 2017 Top Doctors in Orthopaedic Surgery, Atlanta Magazine
- 2016 Top Doctors in Orthopaedic Surgery, Atlanta Magazine
- Outstanding Faculty Award, University of Southern California Orthopaedics Department, 2005
- Robert P. Kelly Society Award for Clinical Research, Emory University, 2003
- A native Atlantan, Dr. Fogle attended The Westminster Schools, spending his senior year abroad in Oldenburg, Germany. He majored in economics at Stanford University prior to attending Vanderbilt University School of Medicine. He is married with three boys ages three to eight and enjoys hobbies such as golf, wakeboarding, scuba diving, and fishing. Dr. Fogle is a veteran of the US Navy, having served as the staff orthopaedic surgeon in Guantanamo Bay, Cuba and having taken care of wounded Marines at Naval Hospital Camp Pendleton, California.
- For more information on Dr. Fogle, click here to read about his medical experience in the Navy at Guantanamo Bay.
Resurgens Patient Gets Back to Serving Others After ACL TearRead the Full Story
Local Triathlete Returns to Resurgens After Devastating Bike Accident, Makes Full RecoveryRead the Full Story
Resurgens Orthopaedics Patient Returns to Active Lifestyle After 10 Years of SufferingRead the Full Story
I would recommend Dr Fogle to anyone. He repaired my rotator cuff. The MRI indicated an 80% tear, the actual surgery reveal a 100% tear. Dr. Fogel said it was one of the worst he had seen. Of course I had heard horror stories about this surgery and expected a difficult recovery. To my great surprise the first day of PT began with range of motion at 176 out of 180 degrees. The recovery and PT was quite easy. I attribute that to Dr Fogel's great skill and dedication. Thank you Dr. Fogel!!
I have been going to Dr. Fogle for about 5 years now. I finally had my shoulder surgery it went perfect. Very few doctors I trust like I do Dr Fogel. I would recommend him to any and all that are in the market for an incredible doctor. His staff is courteous knowledgeable and will go out of their way for you, that is very hard to find these days.