Thanks for printing! Don't forget to come back to Resurgens Orthopaedics for fresh articles!
Areas of Expertise
- Shoulder & Elbow Surgery
- General Orthopaedics
- Arthroscopy and Sports Medicine
- Shoulder & Elbow Surgery Fellowship 2002-2003
- University of Washington; Seattle, Washington
- Elbow Surgery; Mayo Clinic 1996 & 2003
- Board Certified, American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery
- Carticel Cartilage Transplantation
- University of California at Davis; Sacramento, CA
- Medical College of Georgia; Augusta, Georgia
- Alpha Omega Alpha Medical Honor Society
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- Southern Orthopaedic Association
- Global Shoulder Society
- Harryman Shoulder and Elbow Society
- Lipscomb Orthopaedic Society
- North Fulton Hospital
- Northside Hospital
- St. Joseph's Hospital
- Author of textbook chapters on Shoulder Replacement, Shoulder Instability/Dislocations, and Rotator Cuff
- Associate Team Physician for Washington Huskies
- Team Physician for U.S. Amateur Boxing Association
- Team Physician for professional soccer, minor league baseball, and high school sporting events
Areas of Interest
- Ulnar Collateral Ligament Reconstruction (Tommy John surgery)
- Arthroscopic Shoulder and Elbow Surgery
- Shoulder and Elbow Replacement
- Undergraduate Westminster School; Atlanta, Georgia
Dr. Titelman did a great job on my elbow. Before surgery, I had two bone spurs pinching a nerve and grew tired of the aching and pain. After seeing two other orthopedic surgeons, who incorrectly misdiagnosed my issue, Dr. Titelman was able to tell me what was going on, explained all the possible ramifications if I chose to go along with the surgery, and suggested I wait until I was really ready, because "surgery is nothing anyone should rush into". Dr. Titelman is a talented and gifted doctor.
The entire experience was excellent. What I appreciated most was Dr. Titelman spending time showing me my xrays, helping me understand the fracture I had, and why it should heal fine given its location. The staff were also friendly and very efficient.
- Bob S.