Areas Of Expertise
- Surgery of the Hand and Upper Extremity
- Pediatric Hand and Upper Extremity Surgery; Texas Scottish Rite Hospital for Children; Dallas, Texas
- Hand and Upper Extremity Surgery; St. Luke's / Roosevelt Hospital; New York, New York
- Certified, American Board of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery Subspecialty Certificate in Surgery of the Hand (formerly CAQ Hand)
- Albert Einstein College of Medicine; Bronx, New York
- Boston University School Of Medicine; Boston, Massachusetts
- American Society for Surgery of the Hand
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- Gwinnett Medical Center
- Children's Healthcare of Atlanta
- 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, & 2018 Top Doc in Hand Surgery, Atlanta Magazine
- 2018 Top Regional Doctors in Hand Surgery, Castle Connelly
- 2017 Top Regional Doctors in Hand Surgery, Castle Connelly
- 2014 Top Regional Doctors in Hand Surgery, Castle Connelly
- Resurgens Orthopaedics; Board Representative
Absolutely a phenomenal professional and surgeon. Never seems like he is in a hurry during visits or follow ups. Surgery on severed bicep tendon turned out better than I wouldve ever expected. The support staff for Dr. Patel including Jennifer Utshundi, Arifa Khan, and Erin Mingledorff PA make these visits like visiting family or friends.
Brooke a piece of my joint off at the base of my thumb in a SkyZone Trampoline Fitness class. It floated away from the bone with the ligament attached. Dr. Patel did a great job at explaining everything to me prior to surgery. I knew exactly what to expect. The Resurgens group is amazing. I still have to go back and have the cast taken off and pin removed. Hoping the pin removal does not hurt. He said it would not, just be uncomfortable. He has been spot on about everything else, so not as anxious.
- Melissa T.