Thanks for printing! Don't forget to come back to Resurgens Orthopaedics for fresh articles!
A brace can be worn for stability and protection. Your doctor will determine the type of brace based on your injury or condition.
Platelet rich plasma can help injured joints throughout the body. It uses parts of your own blood to reduce pain and speed up healing. Learn more about Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP) Injection Overview here.
Non-Surgical Shoulder Procedures
• Cold Laser Therapy
• Therapeutic Shoulder Injection
• Subacromial Injection
• Intracapsular Glenoid Injection
• Flouroscopically-Guided Suprascapular Nerve Block
• Ultrasound-Guided Injection for Shoulder Pain
Non-Surgical Elbow Procedures
• Olecranon Bursa Aspiration
Foot and Ankle Procedures
• Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP) Injection Treatment for Achilles Tendonitis
• Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP) Injection Treatment for Peroneal Tendonitis
• Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP) Injection Treatment for Plantar Fasciitis