Thanks for printing! Don't forget to come back to Resurgens Orthopaedics for fresh articles!
Areas of Expertise
- Arthroscopic Knee and Shoulder Reconstruction
- Sports Medicine
- Knee and Shoulder Surgery
- PRP Injections
- Sports/Arthroscopy Fellowship 2002-2003
- Wellington Orthopaedic/University of Cincinnati
- The Bone and Joint Institute/The Christ Hospital Cincinnati, Ohio
- Board Certified, American Board of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- Fellow, American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- Emory University; Atlanta, Georgia
- University of Cincinnati College of Medicine; Cincinnati, Ohio
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- American College of Sports Medicine
- Kelley Orthopaedic Society, Emory University
- Northside Hospital Forsyth
- Emory Johns Creek Hospital
- North Fulton Hospital
- Associate Team Physician, NFL, Cincinnati Bengals, 2002
- Associate Team Physician, University of Cincinnati, 2002
- Associate Team Physician, Cincinnati Mighty Ducks
- American Hockey League, 2002-2003
- Associate Team Physician ATP tour event August 2002, Cincinnati, Ohio
- Team Physician, NCAA Division 1 National Wrestling Championship, 2006
- Team Physician, NCAA Division 1 Women's Basketball Tournament, 2003
- Team Physician, NCAA SEC Men's Basketball Championship, 2004
- Undergraduate training: The John Hopkins University 1989-1993
Dr. Ansari did surgery on my knee and I was very impressed with him and his staff. The office staff is great! They are professional and very helpful. The wait time is much shorter than most doctors. Highly recommend him & his staff.
- Linda Fleming
I was very impressed with this practice from the minute I arrived at the reception desk. All of the staff (front and back were very personable and attentive). I was seen within 2 minutes of my appointment time and that was true for each area of the practice (nurse/asst, and X-ray). Dr. Ansari was prompt, attentive and willing to answer all my ?questions without making me feel rushed. I have and will continue to recommend this professional and caring practice.
- Pamela H.