Thanks for printing! Don't forget to come back to Resurgens Orthopaedics for fresh articles!
Areas of Expertise
- Adult Reconstruction of the Foot & Ankle
- Sports Medicine of the Foot & Ankle
- Total Ankle Replacement
- Ballet Dancer Injuries
- Complex Deformities
- Foundation for Orthopaedic Athletic and Reconstructive Research; Houston, TX
- Board Certified, American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery
- University of Massachusetts; Worcester, MA
- University of Pittsburgh School of Medicine, Pittsburgh, PA
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- American Orthopaedic Foot and Ankle Society
- Medical Association of Georgia
- Medical Association of Atlanta
- Emory Johns Creek Hospital
A foot injury from a high school car accident has been bothering me lately. Dr. K correctly diagnosed the problem and after a cortisone shot it has improved! Thanks!
- John S.
Highly Recommend! I have been to three different doctors all over Georgia, and was beginning to think I was going to have to live with the pain in my foot from an accident I was in years ago. Dr. Kowalchuk was knowledgeable, kind, and made me feel comfortable in the decision to get surgery to try and fix the pain. I can finally walk normally again and am so happy with my results.
- Andrea D.