Thanks for printing! Don't forget to come back to Resurgens Orthopaedics for fresh articles!
Areas of Expertise
- Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- Non-Operative Spine Care
- Interventional Spine Injections
- Musculoskeletal/Sports Medicine
- Electrodiagnostic Medicine
- UMDNJ/Kessler Institute for Rehabilitation (Musculoskeletal and Pain Medicine); Newark, New Jersey
- Board Certified, American Board of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- Emory University Hospitals (Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation); Atlanta, Georgia
- Wake Forest University School of Medicine; Winston-Salem, North Carolina
- American Academy of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- Wellstar Cobb Hospital
- Wellstar Douglas Hospital
Dr. Jacob Strong has treated me for a variety of conditions, over a period of 4 years, most recently, for a large synovial cyst on my spine, as a result of DDD. Over the course of numerous appointments and treatments, Dr. Strong has proven to be a totally dedicated, and thorough healer. I have come to know him well, have observed his caring and dedication in multiple office and surgery centers. Every other patient I have encountered through my experiences has shared my view...so very grateful.
- Becky F.
Dr. Strong is very caring doctor. He pays attention and is very thorough. I like a doctor that has the bedside manner that he has which this doctor is not all about the money he's all about the patient. That's a rare find any more!! Highly highly recommend.
- EM Clark