Thanks for printing! Don't forget to come back to Resurgens Orthopaedics for fresh articles!
Areas of Expertise
- Surgery of the Hand and Upper Extremity
- Shoulder and Elbow Surgery
- Wrist Arthroscopy
- Peripheral Nerve Surgery
- Hand and Upper Extremity: University of Florida, Gainesville, FL
- Board Eligible, American Board of Orthopedic Surgery
Meet Dr. Lattisha Bilbrew
- University of Texas Medical Branch, Galveston, TX
- Morehouse School of Medicine, Atlanta, GA
- American Academy of Orthopedic Surgery (AAOS)
- American Society for the Surgery of the Hand (ASSH)
- National Medical Association (NMA)
- Ruth Jackson Orthopaedic Society
- J. Robert Gladden Orthoaedic Society
- Eastside Medical Center
- Emory Dekalb Hospital
- Gwinnett Medical Center
- Texas Orthopaedic Association Resident Research Award
- Pfizer Award in Excellence and Medical Research
- Women in Surgery Conference Featured Speaker
- Gwosdz, J., Bilbrew, L., Jupiter, D. and Panchbhavi, V. (2018). The Effects of Timing of Ankle Blocks in Forefoot, Midfoot, or Hindfoot Reconstruction With the Use of an Ankle Tourniquet. Foot & Ankle Specialist, p.193864001775423.
- Bilbrew, L., Matthias, R. and Wright, T. (2018). Cannulated Self-Drilling, Self-Tapping Pins for Displaced Extra-articular Distal Radius Fractures. The Journal of Hand Surgery, 43(3), pp.294.e1-294.e5.
- Rosser, J., Rowe, L., Kim, J. and Walker, T. (2011). Presentation and Minimally Invasive Treatment of a Type IV Giant Paraesophageal Hernia. Journal of the National Medical Association, 103(1), pp.68-71.
I was involved in an accident which left my right hand and wrist in a lot of pain. She went above and beyond before, during, and after my surgery. Dr. Bilbrew is not only extremely knowledgeable but she was also extremely attentive. She took the time to explain each step of treatment to me in a way which I could understand. I am forever grateful to Dr. Bilbrew for making my road to recovery as quick and easy as possible. After her treatment, I am pain free! I owe it all to Dr. Bilbrew!
- Nicholas Krueger
I had been experiencing severe knee pain from a previous injury and wasn't having any luck getting proper treatment. Dr. Bilbrew took the time to listen to me and took into account my lifestyle as well as a chronic disease that I have and came up with a proper remedy and regimine for me to have a more comfortable lifestyle. I will definitely recommend her to my friends and family.
- Janine F.