Lattisha L. Bilbrew, M.D.
You can now schedule your appointment online for a time that suits you best. Just click the link below to begin the process.Book Online Now
Areas Of Expertise
- Surgery of the Hand and Upper Extremity
- Shoulder and Elbow Surgery
- Wrist Arthroscopy
- Peripheral Nerve Surgery
- Hand and Upper Extremity: University of Florida, Gainesville, FL
- Board Certified; American Board of Orthopaedic Surgeons
Meet Dr. Lattisha Bilbrew
Schedule an Appointment Now
- University of Texas Medical Branch, Galveston, TX
- Morehouse School of Medicine, Atlanta, GA
- American Academy of Orthopedic Surgery (AAOS)
- American Society for the Surgery of the Hand (ASSH)
- National Medical Association (NMA)
- Ruth Jackson Orthopaedic Society
- J. Robert Gladden Orthoaedic Society
- Eastside Medical Center
- Emory Dekalb Hospital
- Gwinnett Medical Center
- Texas Orthopaedic Association Resident Research Award
- Pfizer Award in Excellence and Medical Research
- Women in Surgery Conference Featured Speaker
- Gwosdz, J., Bilbrew, L., Jupiter, D. and Panchbhavi, V. (2018). The Effects of Timing of Ankle Blocks in Forefoot, Midfoot, or Hindfoot Reconstruction With the Use of an Ankle Tourniquet. Foot & Ankle Specialist, p.193864001775423.
- Bilbrew, L., Matthias, R. and Wright, T. (2018). Cannulated Self-Drilling, Self-Tapping Pins for Displaced Extra-articular Distal Radius Fractures. The Journal of Hand Surgery, 43(3), pp.294.e1-294.e5.
- Rosser, J., Rowe, L., Kim, J. and Walker, T. (2011). Presentation and Minimally Invasive Treatment of a Type IV Giant Paraesophageal Hernia. Journal of the National Medical Association, 103(1), pp.68-71.
- Carmichael K, Bilbrew L. Underestimation of fluoroscopic exposure among orthopedic residents. Skeletal Radiol. 2019. doi:10.1007/s00256-019-03283-0