Thanks for printing! Don't forget to come back to Resurgens Orthopaedics for fresh articles!
Areas of Expertise
- Reconstructive Surgery
- Total Joint Replacement
- Anterior Approach Total Hip Replacement
- Hip Arthroscopy
- Sports Medicine
- Hughston Sports Medicine Foundation; Sports Medicine
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery
- State University of New York Health Science Center
- State University of New York at Brooklyn; College of Medicine
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- American Medical Association
- Diplomate National Board of Medical Examiners
- Gwinnett Medical Center
- 2006 Top Doc Gwinnett County
Areas of Interest
They asked me who I wanted to work on me. One word came to mind: “Resurgens.”
Scott Slade, Two Time Marconi Radio Award Winner, Tells His Own Story About His Resurgens Experience
Why Resurgens Orthopaedics was the right choice for me By Scott Slade It was right about dusk on a Weds., Jan 28, 2009. I was just going to run some horse feed down to the barn before going to get some dinner. It had rained the night before but I wasn’t worried. I had walked down that hill more times than I could count. I was carrying about 90 pounds of extra weight when I slipped. My right leg twisted under me and I felt a SNAP above my ankle and another next to my knee. I knew it was bad; I wouldn’t know how bad until later. While I was lying on my back, just out of sight of the house, I had one thought: “This is really going to start hurting... Continue Reading
Dr. Hui is the BEST. He is professional, caring and listens intently to my concerns. He is very knowledgeable and able. I've had two successful surgeries with Dr. Hui and would not hesitate to go back about any other issues.
Dr. Hui has done surgery on both right and left knees. The total knee replacements was what I put off for years, but so very glad that I finally had the work done.