Thanks for printing! Don't forget to come back to Resurgens Orthopaedics for fresh articles!
Areas of Expertise
- Arthroscopic and Reconstructive Surgery of the Shoulder and Knee
- Sports Medicine
- Sports Medicine - Northwestern University of Chicago; Chicago, Illinois
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- Emory University Affiliated Hospitals; Atlanta, Georgia
- The University of Tennessee at Memphis; Memphis, Tennessee
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- American Orthopaedic Society for Sports Medicine
- North Fulton Hospital
- Emory Johns Creek Hospital
- Northside Hospital
- Associate Team Physician, Chicago Bears
- Associate Team Physician; Chicago Cubs
- Associate Team Physician, Chicago Blackhawks
“At Resurgens, I felt they really cared about me.”
Resurgens Orthopaedics Patient Prepares to Compete in National Senior Olympics
Don Albino Won Four Medals in Georgia Games to Qualify for National Track and Field Competition Look for Resurgens Orthopaedics patient Don Albino of Johns Creek among the ranks of Senior Olympians in June as athletes over age 50 go for the gold in Houston. Albino, 68, a patient of Dr. Angelo DiFelice, Jr., at the Resurgens Roswell/Alpharetta location, will compete in track and field events in the 65-69-year-old age group. He attributes his ability to compete to the care he received at Resurgens. “At Resurgens, I felt they really cared about me,” Albino said. “Not just because I was training for the Senior Olympics, but they cared about my... Continue Reading
Great bedside manner! took time to explain my diagnosis and treatment. he answered all my questions. unlike some docs, he genuinely cares about me and my health. I strongly recommend him to other folks with orthopedic problems.
- Erik T.