Thanks for printing! Don't forget to come back to Resurgens Orthopaedics for fresh articles!
Areas of Expertise
- Surgery of the Hand and Upper Extremity
- Shoulder and Elbow Surgery
- The Cleveland Combined Hand Fellowship; Cleveland, Ohio
- Shoulder and Elbow Fellowship; Insall Scott Kelly Institute for Orthopaedics and Sports Medicine; New York, New York
- Board Certified, American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery
- Howard University Hospital; Washington, D.C.
- Howard University College of Medicine; Washington, D.C.
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- American Society for Surgery of the Hand
- Alpha Omega Alpha Medical Honor Society
- North Fulton Hospital
- Northside Hospital
"He was a huge help to us and spent time to educate us about what needed to be done"
Cheerleading Injuries Send Young North Fulton Patients To Resurgens Orthopaedics for Treatment
Maranda Thorne One of Three Resurgens Patients on Her Cheerleading Squad Wearing Casts at the Same Time Ahead of National Competition When 11-year-old Maranda Thorne broke her hand in a tumbling accident, she was afraid she was off her cheerleading squad forever. But following hand surgery at Resurgens Orthopaedics, she was back on top of the cheerleading pyramid in time for national competition this month. And in a unique twist of fate, she was one of three members of her squad wearing casts from Resurgens at the same time. "Cheerleading is the most dangerous sport out there," Maranda's mother, Martha Thorne of Alpharetta, admitted. But in spite of the injuries,... Continue Reading
Went to him several years ago for shoulder and was helpful and knowledgeable. Recently visited him for what I thought was my shoulder but turned out to be neck issue that caused pain to shoulder. Took time to talk about solutions and referred spine specialist. Good manner and not pompous.
Dr. Schneider was very professional, prompt with his appointment attendance, very knowledgeable and an all around nice guy. Was nervous to have my first surgery ever and he made the experience much more tolerable than I expected. Thanks again!
- Elliot H.