Areas Of Expertise
- Surgery of the Hand and Upper Extremity
- Shoulder and Elbow Surgery
- The Cleveland Combined Hand Fellowship; Cleveland, Ohio
- Shoulder and Elbow Fellowship; Insall Scott Kelly Institute for Orthopaedics and Sports Medicine; New York, New York
- Board Certified, American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery
- Howard University Hospital; Washington, D.C.
- Howard University College of Medicine; Washington, D.C.
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- American Society for Surgery of the Hand
- Alpha Omega Alpha Medical Honor Society
- North Fulton Hospital
- Northside Hospital
Dr. Schneider was very professional, prompt with his appointment attendance, very knowledgeable and an all around nice guy. Was nervous to have my first surgery ever and he made the experience much more tolerable than I expected. Thanks again!
- Elliot H.
Went to him several years ago for shoulder and was helpful and knowledgeable. Recently visited him for what I thought was my shoulder but turned out to be neck issue that caused pain to shoulder. Took time to talk about solutions and referred spine specialist. Good manner and not pompous.