Thanks for printing! Don't forget to come back to Resurgens Orthopaedics for fresh articles!
Areas of Expertise
- Reconstructive Spine Surgery
- Cervical Spine Surgery
- Minimally Invasive Spinal Techniques
- Lumbar Spine Surgery
- Cervical and Lumbar Artificial Disc
- Spine Surgery Fellowship; William Beaumont Hospital; Royal Oaks, Michigan
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- Emory University School of Medicine; Atlanta, Georgia
- Northwestern University; Chicago, Illinois
- North American Spine Society
- Cobb County Medical Society
- WellStar Kennestone Hospital
- WellStar Cobb Hospital
- WellStar Windy Hill Hospital
- WellStar Douglas Hospital
- 2018 Top Doctors in Orthopaedic Surgery, Atlanta Magazine
- 2016 Top Doctors in Orthopaedic Surgery, Atlanta Magazine
- 2014-2015 Top Regional Doctors in Orthopaedic Surgery, Castle Connelly
- 2013 Wellstar Health System Safety Award
- 2011 Top Doc in Orthopaedic Surgery; U.S. News & World Report
- AOA Honor Society
- 2016 Atlanta Magazine Top Doctor
- Numerous peer reviewed journal publications and book chapters
Dr. Daftari is the best surgeon I could've have ever asked for. My case was a workmans comp case and Dr. Daftari fought very hard for me to get the treatment and surgery I desperately needed. We fought for a year and I finally received my surgery. I could not have imagined I would have felt this good so soon after my surgery. Thanks to him I'm now walking straight again and pain free. He is absolutely a doctor who cares about his patients!!
Daftari performed 2 back surgeries for me. First he went through my stomach to straighten my spine and then the next week through my back to replace L4-S1 vertebrae’s and put all my hardware in. After 3 years of not being able to walk and being in the bed he saved my life! He checked on me so much in the hospital and he was so excited it was so successful. I had a high rate of being paralyzed if I did not get this surgery when I did. I wish I could somehow repay him for saving me!
I had been dealing with severe pain for several months and trying traditional non-invasive treatments (Chiro and PT) with very little results. In checking with coworkers in the healthcare community Dr Daftari was highly recommended. After being assessed by Dr Daftari and his team it was determined that I had a severely herniated disc which required prompt intervention to avoid nerve damage. My pain was gone as soon as I woke up from surgery! I highly recommend Dr Daftari and his team!