Areas Of Expertise
- Sports Medicine
- Meniscal Transplant
- Cartilage Replacement
- Board Certified, American Board of Orthopaedic Surgeons - 1995
- Recertification, American Board of Orthopaedic Surgeons until 2018
- Subspecialty Certificate in Orthopaedic Sports Medicine
- Georgia Baptist Medical Center
- University of Alabama School of Medicine
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- Arthroscopy Association of North America
- Georgia Orthopaedic Society
- Atlanta Orthopaedic Society
- Gwinnett Medical Center
Areas of Interest
- Uni-Compartment Knee
- Meniscal Transplant and Cartilage Replacement
- Dr. Morris is a native Atlantan, who is married with three children. His favorite activities include spending time with his children, church, exercise, traveling and golf.
- 2006 Top Doc Gwinnett County
- Gwinnett County Sports Doctors Honored
Resurgens Physician, Physical Therapist Help Local High School Athlete Get Back to Competitive Swimming, Qualify for State MeetRead the Full Story
Atlanta teen returns to creative passions after successful procedure with ResurgensRead the Full Story
Resurgens Patient Returns to RunningRead the Full Story
I LOVE DR MORRIS ! He listened to me, he helped me , he is super kind and has a heart of gold! I had Knee surgery with him just this week and it went awesome! Highly recommended! Awesome Doctor!
- Andres S.
Dr. Morris is phenomenal when it comes to knee injury & surgery! He's the best - highly recommended.
- Fara C.