Thanks for printing! Don't forget to come back to Resurgens Orthopaedics for fresh articles!
Areas of Expertise
- Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- Non-operative Spine Care and Spinal Injections
- Electrodiagnostic Medicine
- American Board of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- Emory University Residency Training Program; Atlanta, Georgia
- Medical College of Georgia; Augusta, Georgia
- Fellow, American Academy of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- Sports Medicine, Special Interest Group
- Neurophysiology, Special Interest Group
- International Spine Intervention Society
- Georgia Society of Interventional Pain Physicians
- Orthopaedics South Surgery Center
- 2018 Top Doc in Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Atlanta Magazine.
- Castle Connolly Top Doctor 2018
- 2018 Leading Physicians of the World, International Association of HealthCare Professionals (IAHCP)
- 2018 America’s Most Honored Professionals, The American Registry
- America’s Best Physicians, 2018 – National Consumer Advisory Board
- Author, What I've Learned from You: The Lessons of Life Taught to a Doctor by His Patients
- Becker’s Orthopedic and Spine Review, 70 Best Pain Management Physicians in America, 2011
- America’s Best Physicians, 2017 - National Consumer Advisory Board
- America’s Best Physicians, 2016 - National Consumer Advisory Board
- Castle Connolly Top Doctor 2017
- Castle Connolly Top Doctor 2016
- Castle Connolly Top Doctor 2015
- 2017 Top Doc in Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Atlanta Magazine.
- America's Most Honored Professionals, 2017 - American Registry
- 2016 Top Doc in Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Atlanta Magazine
- Co-Medical Director-Resurgens Spine Center
I've been seeing Dr. Kelly for several years for bulging disks in my lower back. He and his staff are always very pleasant and thorough during my office visits. I also had several epidural injections by Dr. Kelly at their Morrow outpatient clinic. Everything has always gone smoothly and the clinic staff has always been very kind and competent.
You are a person, not a number. He listens to me and understands my pain. Every treatment I have had has been spot on. He gets everything lined up perfectly the first time . Gets me moving again with little or no pain. I don,t know what I would do without him. I have referred several people to him & will continue to do so.
- Susan G.