Thanks for printing! Don't forget to come back to Resurgens Orthopaedics for fresh articles!
Areas of Expertise
- Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- Non-Operative Spine Care
- Interventional Spine Injections
- Electrodiagnostic Medicine
- Emory University School of Medicine (Anesthesia); Atlanta, Georgia
- Board Certified, American Board of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- Acupuncture, Academy of Pain Research
- Chief Resident, Emory University School of Medicine (Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation); Atlanta, Georgia
- Nova Southeastern University School of Osteopathic Medicine; Fort Lauderdale, Florida
- American Academy of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- North American Spine Society
- American Osteopathic Association
- Florida Osteopathic Medical Association
- Osteopathic Political Action Committee
- Medical Association of Georgia
- Northwest Georgia Surgery Center
- East-West Surgery Center
- Larkin Hospital, Interim Program Director, Pain Fellowship, NSU-COM
Wonderful experience with Dr Levine. She was knowledgeable regarding my back problem and was confident in her treatment. My back is much better than I could have ever hoped and Dr Levine is the reason. She shows concern and care and really wants to help.
I recently moved to VA from GA. I tried other doctors in VA. Needless to say I am back to Dr. Levine. I have lived with back pain for over 20 years in varying degrees. She really listened to my complaints and what I wanted out of my life. She gave me the options and expected results. She doesn't give me platitudes. I can now play tennis and live my life instead of taking multiple pain pills and suffering. I wouldn't be able to fully live my life without her as my back doctor.