Thanks for printing! Don't forget to come back to Resurgens Orthopaedics for fresh articles!
Areas of Expertise
- Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- Non-Operative Spine Care
- Interventional Spine Injections
- Electrodiagnostic Medicine
- Emory University School of Medicine (Anesthesia); Atlanta, Georgia
- Board Certified, American Board of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- Acupuncture, Academy of Pain Research
- Chief Resident, Emory University School of Medicine (Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation); Atlanta, Georgia
- Nova Southeastern University School of Osteopathic Medicine; Fort Lauderdale, Florida
- American Academy of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- North American Spine Society
- American Osteopathic Association
- Florida Osteopathic Medical Association
- Osteopathic Political Action Committee
- Medical Association of Georgia
- Northwest Georgia Surgery Center
- East-West Surgery Center
- Larkin Hospital, Interim Program Director, Pain Fellowship, NSU-COM
I recently moved to VA from GA. I tried other doctors in VA. Needless to say I am back to Dr. Levine. I have lived with back pain for over 20 years in varying degrees. She really listened to my complaints and what I wanted out of my life. She gave me the options and expected results. She doesn't give me platitudes. I can now play tennis and live my life instead of taking multiple pain pills and suffering. I wouldn't be able to fully live my life without her as my back doctor.
Wonderful experience with Dr Levine. She was knowledgeable regarding my back problem and was confident in her treatment. My back is much better than I could have ever hoped and Dr Levine is the reason. She shows concern and care and really wants to help.