Thanks for printing! Don't forget to come back to Resurgens Orthopaedics for fresh articles!
Areas of Expertise
- Adult Disorders of the Spine
- Spine Surgery
- Emory University Affiliated Hospitals, Atlanta, Georgia; Spine Surgery
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- Emory University Affiliated Hospitals, Atlanta, Georgia; Orthopaedic Residency
- Emory University, Atlanta, Georgia
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- North American Spine Society
- Medical Association of Georgia
- Georgia Orthopaedic Society
- Atlanta Orthopaedic Society
- Southern Orthopaedic Society
- Southern Medical Association
- Atlanta Medical Association
- Kelly Orthopaedic Society
- Medical Advisory Committee Member, Georgia State Board of Workers’ Compensation
- North Fulton Hospital
- Northside Hospital
- Board Member; Resurgens Orthopaedics
- Masters Degree in Healthcare Delivery Science from Dartmouth University.
- Dr. Beker is married and has four children. In addition to spine surgery, he enjoys traveling, cycling, and likes to read. He also obtained his Masters degree in Healthcare Delivery Science from Dartmouth University.
Areas of Interest
A+ Dr. Beker was wonderful, personable and really took his time with me. I am pain free since my surgery. I highly recommend him.
When all of others failed me, this great Dr. came to my help. He performed surgery in 2007 on my L5, since then I got my life back. He went in to bat for me when I needed it the most. I would recommend him to anybody.