Thanks for printing! Don't forget to come back to Resurgens Orthopaedics for fresh articles!
Areas of Expertise
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery
- Emory University; Atlanta, GA
- University of Southern California; Los Angeles , CA
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- Medical Association of Georgia
- American Medical Association
- Medical Association of Atlanta
- Atlanta Orthopaedic Society
- Southern Medical Association
- Kelly Orthopaedic Society of Emory University
- North Fulton Hospital
- Northside Hospital
“Now, I walk, I run, and my husband and I can go dancing.”
Resurgens Orthopaedics Patient Returns to Volunteering Following Hip Replacement Surgery
Bobbie Bryan Returns to North Fulton Hospital as Volunteer and Shares Her Success Story With Other Patients After years of chronic pain that severely limited her activities, Bobbie Bryan is pain free and back at her desk as a volunteer at North Fulton Hospital following hip replacement surgery at Resurgens Orthopaedics. Enthusiastically greeting new patients at the hospital, Mrs. Bryan, 68, is quick to credit her surgeon, Dr. G. Dale Lane of the Resurgens Roswell office, with her recovery. “He totally fixed me. I’m perfect,” she says with a chuckle. “I can dance, which is something I thought I would never do again. I can go on trips,... Continue Reading
Dr Lane knows his craft. He doesn't mind taking the time to explain what you don't understand. He treats you like a person and not like a number. He cares about his patients. I have high confidence in his ability as my doctor. I have never NEVER had an issue.
If you require a total knee or hip replacement, Dr. Lane is the best. My left knee is perfection and my right knee soon will be. You cannot find a more caring, skilled, and talented doctor.