Thanks for printing! Don't forget to come back to Resurgens Orthopaedics for fresh articles!
Areas of Expertise
- Surgery of the Hand and Upper Extremity
- Hand & Wrist Surgery
- Shoulder Surgery
- Hospital for Joint/Diseases/Orthopaedic Institute in New York City, NY
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery
- Certificate of Added Qualifications in Hand Surgery
- Milwaukee County General Hospital; Milwaukee, Wisconsin
- Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee, Wisconsin
- Fellow, American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- American Society for Surgery of the Hand
- American Medical Association
- Medical Association of Georgia
- Medical Association of Atlanta
- American College of Occupational and Environmental Medicine
- WellStar North Fulton Hospital
- Emory Saint Joseph's Hospital
- Dr. Joseph is married with two children. His current hobbies include running, biking, scuba diving and mountain climbing. Dr. Joseph has completed the New York City Marathon and has scaled the Grand Teton.
Everyone in the office was very friendly and efficient. The wait time was also not nearly as bad as most physician's offices I've been to. Dr. Joseph was great - so friendly and also the least painful cortisone shot I've ever had!
Dr. Joseph has provided outstanding support to me for almost five years now...Unfortunately I've experienced some medical issues in recent years which has required numerous physicians and surgeons and all Dr's are not the same. I have so much respect for him. He's truly a professional and expert in his field. Dr. Joseph show's compassion and cares about his patients. He and his staff (Jennifer and Angie) are the best in the business trust me!