Thanks for printing! Don't forget to come back to Resurgens Orthopaedics for fresh articles!
Areas of Expertise
- Total Hip and Knee Replacement
- Anterior Approach Total Hip Replacement
- Minimally Invasive Joint Replacement
- Partial Knee Replacement
- Revision Hip and Knee Replacement
- Lower Extremity Trauma
- Adult Reconstruction Emory University; Atlanta, Georgia
- Board Eligible American Board of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- Henry Ford Health System; Detroit, Michigan
- Chicago Medical School; Chicago, Illinois
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- American Association of Hip and Knee Surgeons
- Georgia Orthopaedic Society
- Wellstar Cobb Hospital
- Wellstar Douglas Hospital
- In his free time, Dr. Sunderland enjoys running, backpacking and reading. He has a passion for rocketry and spaceflight. He enjoys traveling and spending time with his wife, Kristen and daughter, Alaina.
Dr. Adam Sunderland performed my surgical hip repair. I appreciate so much his patience and expertise. I strongly recommend Dr. Sunderland. He is an excellent surgeon and a very decent human being.
Dr. Sunderland addressed all my questions, discussed treatment options and was happy to move forward on my decision. Lovely staff and clean, up-to-date facility.