Thanks for printing! Don't forget to come back to Resurgens Orthopaedics for fresh articles!
Areas of Expertise
- Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- Non-Surgical Spine Care
- Spinal Injections
- Electromyography and Nerve Conduction Studies
- Non-Surgical Orthopaedic and Spine Center, Marietta, Georgia (Spinal Diagnostics and Selective Spine Injections, Non-Surgical Orthopaedic Care and Pain Management)
- Board Certified, American Board of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- Wayne State University, Detroit Medical Center, Sinai Hospital Campus; Detroit, Michigan (Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation)
- Tbilisi State Medical School, Tbilisi, Georgia (Country of, formerly USSR)
- American Academy of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- Physiatric Association of Spine, Sports and Occupational Rehabilitation
- American Society of Interventional Pain Physicians
- American Academy of Physican Medicine and Rehabilitation
- North American Spine Society
- Georgia Orthopaedic Society
- AOSpine International
- Gwinnett Medical Center
Dr. Chachashviliis is FANTASTIC. I have been dealing with lower back pain for well over 10 years. I have done all the normal routines, chiropractor, epidural shots etc. Then I met Dr. Chachashvili, due to insurance she had to follow the guidelines of epidural, but then when that didn't work, which we felt pretty good that it wouldn't, she knew the next option was a Medial Branch Block. My back hasn't felt this good in 10 years, based on the outcome she already knows the next steps if and when it comes back.
Dr. Chachashvili was very professional and administered a multiple planned attack on my lower back pain of diagnosis, immediate relief, and follow up treatment for long term solution. I felt I was in very competent hands with the care she provided. Great Job!