New Patients: For faster appointments with Dr. Hanna, please first schedule with Nathan Terrell, Dr. Hanna’s Physician Assistant.
Areas Of Expertise
- Reconstructive Surgery of the Hip and Knee
- Quad Sparing Total Knee Replacement
- Anterior Approach Total Hip Replacement
- Robotic Partial Knee Replacement/MAKOplasty
- Outpatient Hip and Knee Replacement
- Total Joint Replacement and Biologic Reconstruction
- Harvard University, Brigham and Women's Hospital;
- Board Certified, American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery
Get to know Dr. Hanna
- Emory University; Atlanta, Georgia
- Columbia University College of Physicians and Surgeons; New York, New York
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- American Academy of Hip and Knee Surgeons
- Georgia Orthopaedic Society
- Atlanta Orthopaedic Society
- St. Joseph's Hospital
- Northside Hospital
I can’t say enough about my experience with my hip surgery. Dr Hanna and his team are genuine, knowledgeable , proactive and caring. I only met Dr Hanna twice but I immediately felt comfortable. He is smart, experienced, up on his game and genuinely concerned. I loved his sense of humor, ‘bedside manner’ and his over all personality. He took his time with me making sure I was aware of the process from start to finish. He knows his stuff. He indulged me as my nervousness made me crack silly jokes, in my typical form. Post surgery same day; I feel amazing! Dr. Hanna and the team, work as tribe, together , as they combine their knowledge creating an amazing experience for me. Highly recommend!
Dr. Hanna is amazing! We live in Alabama but he was worth the drive. He did my husbands total knee replacement in August. We went in at 6:00 am and were back at home in Alabama at 2:00. No hospital stay, in home therapy. My husband never even finished his bottle of pain medication. Six weeks later he’s back on a ladder doing home repairs. He’s scheduled to have his left knee done in December. Dr. Hanna is Georgia’s best kept secret. Also, his staff operates like a well oiled machine. They have knees and hips down pat! Why would you go anywhere else?