Thanks for printing! Don't forget to come back to Resurgens Orthopaedics for fresh articles!
Areas of Expertise
- Hand and Upper Extremity Surgery
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hand, Shoulder and Elbow Reconstruction
- New York University, Hospital of Joint Diseases New York, New York
- Board Eligible American Board of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- Orthopaedic Surgery at Northwell Health; New Hyde Park, New York
- Medical College of Georgia; Augusta, Georgia
- American Society for Surgery of the Hand (ASSH)
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons (AAOS)
- East-West Surgery Center
- Wellstar Cobb Hospital
- Wellstar Douglas Hospital
- Dr. Starecki attended Emory University as an undergrad and received his medical degree from the Medical College of Georgia. He then went on to New York for his Orthopaedic training. Finally, he completed a fellowship in Hand and Upper Extremity at New York University’s Hospital for Joint Disease prior to returning to Atlanta. He is joined here by his wife, Liza, and two children Max and Luna.