Thanks for printing! Don't forget to come back to Resurgens Orthopaedics for fresh articles!
Areas of Expertise
- Hand and Upper Extremity Surgery
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hand, Shoulder and Elbow Reconstruction
- New York University, Hospital of Joint Diseases New York, New York
- Board Eiligible American Board of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- Orthopaedic Surgery at Northwell Health; New Hyde Park, New York
- Medical College of Georgia; Augusta, Georgia
- American Society for Surgery of the Hand (ASSH)
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons (AAOS)
- East-West Surgery Center
- Wellstar Cobb Hospital
- Wellstar Douglas Hospital
- Dr. Starecki recently moved to Georgia from New York City, however, he is no stranger to the South. He spent 10 years in Georgia completing his undergraduate degree at Emory University and his medical degree at the Medical College of Georgia. He is joined here by his wife, Liza, and newborn son, Max.