Thanks for printing! Don't forget to come back to Resurgens Orthopaedics for fresh articles!
Areas of Expertise
- Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- Non-Operative Spine Care
- Musculoskeletal Medicine
- Electrodiagnostic Medicine
- Board Certified, American Board Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- Emory University; Atlanta, Georgia
- Lousiana State University Medical Center; New Orleans, Louisiana
- North American Spine Society
- Northwest Georgia Surgery Center
- Dr. Perez is married and has two energetic boys and she enjoys boating, wakesurfing and watching her sons play lacrosse.
- 2015 Top Doc in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation; Lifestyles Magazine
- 2013 Top Doc in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation; Lifestyles Magazine
- 2012 Top Doc in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Lifestyles Magazine
- 2011 Top Doc in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Lifestyles Magazine
- Chief Resident, Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Emory University; Atlanta, Georgia
William Charles Chase
"I do yard work, I even used a tiller—things I used to do before I hurt my back."
No Time for Sitting Around the House After Innovative Treatment for Back Injury
William Charles Chase Returns to Work, Church Activities, Travel After Treatment at Resurgens Orthopaedics When William Charles Chase of Cherokee County hurt his back last year, his wife thought he might be sitting around the house for the rest of his life. But thanks to an innovative treatment from Dr. Michele Perez at Resurgens Orthopaedics, Chase, 55, is back at work at his security business as well as at his church, Sixes United Methodist in Canton, where he is mission director and facilities manager. After injuring his lower back, Chase said, "I couldn't bend over. Lying down didn't help. Sitting down didn't help. I couldn't sleep at night... Continue Reading
I've been a patient for 12 years, and have a wonderful relationship with the M.A.'s and Dr. Perez. My trust in her knowledge and experience is unwavering!. Everyone is entitled to their opinion, regarding their Dr.'s care, and this is mine!
- L. Miller
Very professional place. They actually treat you like a human, not a dollar sign. Very glad I made the choice to see Dr. Perez and then Kenin in Physical Therapy, very nice and easy to talk to.
- Chad R.