Thanks for printing! Don't forget to come back to Resurgens Orthopaedics for fresh articles!
Areas of Expertise
- Total Joint Replacement
- Occupational Injuries/ Workers' Compensation
- General Orthopaedics
- Sports Medicine
- Trauma and Fracture Care
- Arthroscopic & Reconstructive Surgery
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery
- University of Pittsburgh Medical Center; Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
- University of Pennsylvania; Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- American Medical Association
- National Medical Association
- Gladden Orthopaedic Society
- Pennsylvania Medical Society
- North Fulton Hospital
- Emory John's Creek Hospital
Dr. Hall has been my doctor for many years. He was very patient with my knee issues; he helped me with my arthritis in every way he could until I finally made the decision to have a knee replacement. My knee surgery went very well. Dr. Hall was empathetic and honest about the procedure. My results have been great and I owe it to his professionalism and excellent skills. Plus - Dr. Hall is super nice and I feel like he genuinely cares about me.
Dr. Hall performed both my knee replacement and rotator cuff surgery. He did an excellent job. I would recommend him to anyone. Dr. Hall also does a lot of follow-up and explains everything clearly. He is an extremely pleasant and caring person and a great doctor.